Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Wrapping sausage in bacon. Not good for you?


















      I know, I know. I was just as appalled and surprised by that headline as you are, but thanks to the guerrilla reporting techniques practiced by the NPR news team we now know the truth. I admit I was skeptical at first, but any article that starts out with "Bacon has been called the gateway meat" tends to pique my interest. Like you, I'm sure, I assumed it was the gateway to other delicious foods only to (sadly) learn it was the gateway to an early death.

You might want to take a moment and ask yourself "is that 13% higher risk of mortality worth NOT eating bacon?"  It's times like these you should ask yourself "what would Ron Swanson do?".  WWRSD?



Full Article Here

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...