Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Cuppow


















  Has anyone seen or used this awesome looking product?  The Cuppow looks like an amazing alternative to the ever terrible coffee travel mug and I'm guessing it would have prevented my disgraceful display on the train today.

This morning I committed the cardinal sin of the Chicago public transportation morning commute...



















  Photos: www.cuppow.com 

This morning I committed the cardinal sin of the Chicago public transportation morning commute - I dropped my full cup of coffee having every last drop splash out and settle in to the rubber flooring of the train car.  Watching my cardboard cup plummeting in slow motion to the floor, I had enough time for one small mental wish... that the lid stays on when my cup hits the floor and its piping hot contents stay put.  The lid did not stay, nor did the contents.

While my fellow commuters summoned up their best "we're very disappointed in you for dropping your smelly cup of coffee on this train car that we're stuck on, dipshit" faces and directed them squarely at me, the train begins to move forward letting the spill freely pour from one end of the train car all the way to the opposite end sharing the situation with lucky riders 20 feet away.

I'm going to need a new cup of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...